Photos courtesy of Bre Bogert Photograhpy
REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS
MONDAY - 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
TUESDAY - 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
WEDNESDAY - 3:00 pm - 8:00pm
FRIDAY - (First, Second, Last of Month) - 8:00 am 1:00 pm
SATURDAY - 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
3rd TUESDAY - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
2nd WEDNESDAY - 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
UPDATED COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AND TOWN CODE
- The recently updated and adopted 2022 Comprehensive Plan and Town code are avaialble on the Documents page
TAX RELIEF FORMS AVAILABLE
Tax Relief forms are now available on the Documents page of the Town Website. The following types of discounts are available:
- PERSONAL PROPERTY: Any person who is 65 years old or older shall receive a 50% reduction in the fee charged for the issuance of any license issued for any vehicle owned or leased by that person.
- DISABLED VETERAN: A license may be issued free of charge for any one motor vehicle owned and used personally by any veteran who holds a current state motor vehicle registration card establishing that he has received a disabled veteran's exemption from the Department of Motor Vehicles and has been issued a disabled veteran's motor vehicle license plate as prescribed in Code of Virginia § 46.2-739.
- REAL ESTATE: Tax Relief for Elderly and Disabled applies when one of the property owners reaches age 65 in the year prior to the year for which the exemption is sought. Tax Relief for Elderly and Disabled applications must be filed with the Clarke County Commissioner of Revenue and are due April 1 of the year in which the relief is sought.
For additional information or questions please contact the Town Office.
NOVEMBER SPECIAL ELECTION:
- The Town will hold a special election in November to fill the Town Council seat made availble when Mayor Hudson was elected. This term will expire on December 31, 2023.
- The filing deadline for the special election in August 19, 2022.